Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Saint Misbehavin'

Hugh Romney (Wavy Gravy) L.A. 1965
Photo by Lisa Law

I don't mean to sound like a blurb on the back of the DVD, but whether or not you know who he is, if you're reading this blog, I'm guessing you'll love the documentary about my favorite peace activist/humanitarian/poet/hippie/clown/children's circus camp director/former ice cream flavor, Wavy Gravy, just released on DVD and now airing on Showtime: Saint Misbehavin'.

Wavy Gravy

Wavy Gravy, and this film, are positive, inspiring, life affirming and altogether loving and lovable. If you missed the sixties and want to know what all that 'peace and love' stuff was about, or just want to feel good, watch Saint Misbehavin.'

Even if you think you wouldn't be interested, if you have Showtime or Netflix, watch this movie - or rent it on iTunes for $3.99. I really think you'll like it.


He really is a saint to me.

1 comment:

  1. PepiSmartDog: What an inspiring guy & great video !!! Loved this,..it made me cry, but I think they were happy tears.... LOL !! Thank you for insisting I watch this. I'll be looking for the full video now. XXX

    ReplyDelete